The Alliance Manager is responsible for recruiting, enabling, and driving revenue associated with Brainjocks’ strategic alliances with platform and technology partners. As a member of the Brainjocks’ Sales team, this role will proactively engage with partners to drive mutual lead generation and co-marketing activities (e.g., events, press releases, sponsorships, etc.).
The Alliance Manager will define and execute on an alliances strategy and a go-to-market (GTM) plan for each partner, including co-marketing, regional sales team alignment and supporting channel organizations. The Alliance Manager’s efforts will fuel short-term revenue, long-term relationships and co-innovation with key partners such as Sitecore and Episerver, leading to positive growth in the partnerships. This individual will manage strategic revenue generating partnerships as well as all other technology partnerships (e.g.., Coveo and Microsoft).
The Alliance Manager will also lead Brainjocks’ SCORE partnership program including efforts to attract, enable and support revenue generation via SCORE reseller partners.This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
This role will be responsible for:
- Define joint go-to-market plans with each strategic partner, with a focus on pipeline-generating initiatives such as co-marketing. Central to this will be heavy collaboration with Marketing to execute effective lead generation programs.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing on strategy and execution of partner-centric events and represent Brainjocks at those events.
- Map and facilitate connection between Brainjocks and partner sales teams, building cadence around account targeting activities and demand generation programs for local execution.
- Participate in initiating formulating RFP responses and proposal content, serving as liaison to relevant partner company when direct assistance or input is needed. Act as Project Manager for small-scale partner-centric events.
- Manage response to inquiries about SCORE partnership, coordinating sales process (demos, etc.), training & support.
- Manage SCORE Partner on boarding, enablement and revenue generation.
- Measure the value created by each partnership by defining and tracking KPIs aligned with partner-specific success metrics and Brainjocks’ business development objectives (leads passed, pipeline influence, co-sell activities, deals closed, individual certifications by product, etc.).
- Regularly distribute reporting that communicates to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of partner programs and investments, including performance against success metrics defined by individual strategic partners.
- Ensure Brainjocks is effectively and consistently promoted across all available partner vehicles(e.g., partners’ websites).
- Serve as liaison to partner resources and a point of escalation for internal team members (e.g.,leverage consulting agreements/gain access to partner resources, connect with partner help desk on portal issues, escalate support tickets).
- Manage regular partner communications (e.g., biweekly cadence calls, regular in-person meetings, quarterly partnership reviews, etc.).
- Manage compliance with all partner program requirements (e.g., team member certification; activities and deliverables related to partner status such as case studies, client lists, playbooks).
- Review metrics and effectiveness on recurring basis with partner representatives; monitor performance against partner status requirements (e.g., # of license sales initiated) and ensure partners are formally giving Brainjocks credit in line with our performance and achievements.
- Nurture relationships with key partner stakeholders and network effectively up the chain and down through field sales to broaden and deepen Brainjocks’ connections.
- Act as an evangelist for Brainjocks, regularly informing partners about our successful project case studies and additions to our capabilities (e.g., new talent), making Brainjocks a unique and high impact representative for the partners’ offerings in the market.
Evangelize the partner’s value proposition within Brainjocks.
- Train Brainjocks’ Sales and Account Management teams on articulating partner value propositions (including product features/differentiation) and Brainjocks’ messaging on our unique ability to deliver those specific solutions.
- Keep Sales and Account Management teams up to speed on the latest product, policy and organizational shifts from partner companies, including business development priorities.
- Identify content and collateral needs related to partners, such as joint client case studies, email campaigns, etc., and collaborate with Marketing on execution.
- Spearhead necessary training and enablement activities across departments to satisfy partner certification requirements.
- Support effective on boarding of new sales team members and account managers by conducting knowledge transfer about partners (products, messaging, how we collaborate, programs planned or underway); assisting with access to partner portals and support materials; guiding them and their manager on training needed; introducing them to partner sales reps that cover their territory and/or key accounts; etc.