As Brainjocks’ Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be consulting and architecting the solutions that enable, empower and delight our customers.
- Provide technical expertise and consulting needed during the sales process in advancement of qualified leads into opportunity stage candidates
- Perform technical demonstrations, speculative early stage solution architecture design, cloud and on-premise hosting strategy consulting, system integration architecture, and development automation
- Define the components, deliverables, solution orientation and engagement strategies needed to win opportunities
- Perform lead technical role in discovery workshops, and play a key role in promoting customer solution adoption
- Create ROM and other cost estimations required for new opportunities and change orders with existing clients
- Perform comparative analysis leadership reports on competitor products and services
- Technical account management to assist in mitigation
- Collaborate with delivery manager staff to lead or participate in client on-boarding sessions, project kickoffs, and internal turnover meetings to production teams
- Stay relevant / current on partner product releases, features, strategies, and functions
- Submit articles including online, blogs or published works to demonstrate thought leadership in key technical areas of expertise for the company
- Lead client training sessions, support clients
- Experience with general consulting practices that includes team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning
- In depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and typical engagement strategies and models for system integration companies - including requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Strong technical aptitude in web development principles, CRM, SEO, cloud and on-premise hosting technical infrastructure, devops, and CMS technologies such as Sitecore and Episerver
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships
- Some experience as a working software engineer on a web development team
- 4 year degree form an accredited university in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- Sitecore MVP
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and filing cabinets.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The days and hours of work for our US headquarters are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Some overseas travel may be necessary.
Brainjocks is committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law in your region