As a Brainjocks Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be working with a fast paced development team testing web sites and web based applications. Using Agile techniques, you will be responsible for insuring a high level product quality that ultimately delights our customers. You will be a valuable member of a team of testers and interns, all with the same goal: to provide the level of quality our customers expect and deserve. You will aid in strategic test plans to ensure the completeness of quality assurance.
- Prepare and manage QA Project Plan
- Lead and execute testing related activities on a project
- Create and review test cases/ test scenarios and processes ensuring alignment with standards
- Perform functional and non-functional testing according to the best company practices
- Prepare testing metrics and report QA findings
- Ensure that all system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Support all quality initiatives that are implemented during each phase of the development life cycle
- Provide necessary support to clients during User Acceptance Phase if necessary
- Support in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other team members and customer to expedite project delivery and improve quality of product delivered
- Work everyday with an Agile team
- Stay current and relevant in your field
- Work independently as well as on a team and manage multiple task assignments
- Keep developing strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgments
- Collaborate with internal and external team members, onshore and offshore
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a QA environment
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to work in a independently and in a team environment to develop and implement design
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, agile environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to troubleshoot software problems
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Up-to-date with latest QA trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ethical Conduct
- Willingness to support Brainjocks Mission Statement and Core Values
- Previous experience with Sitecore CMS is considered a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is also considered a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and filing cabinets.
This is a full-time, exempt position. The days and hours of work for our US headquarters are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Some overseas travel may be necessary.
Brainjocks is committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law in your region.